Because we care about your health and safety, we ask you to read and apply carefully what’s following.
The tattoo artist performs 90% of the work.
The remaining 10% are the responsibility of the customer.
- Keep covering over tattoo for at least 2 hours
- Once the covering is removed, wash the tattoo and surrounding area with warm soapy water
- Dry with paper towel or a clean towel and allow to air dry for a couple of minutes
- Apply a small amount of Lucas’ Papaw ointment 2 to 3 times a day. It’s very important that you use only a very small amount of ointment as too much can cause in grown hairs and pimples
- No sun, swimming, soaking or scratching for the first 2 to 3 weeks
- Continue this process until the tattoo is completely healed, the skin will be flat and not shiny
- If you have any problems, come see us or a doctor as any complications are better dealt with sooner rather than later
- Further care of the tattoo can be taken by using sunscreen, even after healing the pigment of the
tattoo continues to be broken down by U.V. rays and will fade with continued exposure.